The outstanding characteristics of these instruments can be summarized by the following quality, construction and design features:
- hand-selected, meticulously chosen woods
- high quality hardware and electronics
- Pickups by Harry Häussel
- 26 3/16 inch scale (665mm)
- semi-acoustic concept featuring a full-length sustain block and a glued neck joint
- straight perfection-oriented design, keeping a close watch on top craftsmanship down to the smallest details
The semi-acoustic body made of Pear wood makes the 665 sound fundamental powerful with an amazing tonal selectivity.
A Maple neck supports the sound characteristics of the body.
The glued neck joint enables comfortable access up to the highest registers.